Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dirty Girl

Hello! Long time no read, huh?!?! Well, I hate to admit it but I got to the point where my obsession with makeup/products plateaued. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a junkie but I've just learned to appreciate the TONS of stuff I already had. I have rekindled with lots of long lost products! Lately, I haven't kept up with collections & the only time I buy something is because I NEED it ie; mascara & eyeliner. I'm sure that my husband & bank account appreciate my newfound thrifty shopping habits aka ballin' on a budget. I call myself a "recessionista". Don't hate.

I tried the whole YouTube thing, it was fun & I did pick up a few subscribers but it just got so played out. As did blogging, but I'm back. Don't judge me. BUT! this will not be a beauty blog. It's just a blog, my creative outlet. Maybe because I'm not narrowing my blog into a category I will want to blog more often. Who knows?

Anywho, for the first time in a long time I bought something that was more of a want than a need but I just couldn't say no! I have a product that is 110% blog worthy. It is seriously LOVE. Especially if you are like myself & appreciate the convenience of a product you will love this! If you are always on the go or need a quick solution for a "day to night" look, I have quite the recommendation for you!

MAC greasepaint stick in Dirty from the Art Supplies collection.

Before & After
All I had on before was brule e/s all over the lid, cork e/s in the crease and lined my eyes with blacktrack fluidline. Then with Dirty greasepaint stick I applied it directly to my lid and buffed it out with my 217 & then I applied A LOT of smolder eyekhol on my water line & super close to the lower lashline & then with my 239 buffed Dirty greasepaint stick on my lower lashline. It literally took me less than 5 minutes. I LOVE it! It's so dimensional, it looks like I have 2 different eyeshadows on. I also bought one in Below Ground. I'm about to go back and get a backup because it's limited edition. *sorry for the shitty quality pictures but I just used my MacBook. I'm not taking the time to snap pictures with my camera and upload them to my computer. I'm lazy.*

Okay, well this is me signing off...

-Patricia

*sources: www.maccosmetics.com

No comments: