Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Funday!

I've had such a productive day! My ass woke up at 7am! I wanted to sleep in but my body just wouldn't let me. It feels SO GREAT to accomplish so much before noon.

-Breakfast: Tall glass of soymilk with Toast
-Picked up around house giving my breakfast some time to digest.
-Ran 3 miles at the gym. Pushed myself way too hard, I got dizzy afterwards. I'm a panzy! I was trying to work myself up to 3 miles but I've been out of the gym for over a week so I really pushed it. Back to 2 miles runs for me! haha!
-Stretched to my Yoga dvd. I had a hard time because Gizmo kept trying to cuddle with me. He's so sweet =)
-Vacuumed and dusted the house
-Took a shower then filled up the tub and took a nice Lush bath with my Mint Julep mask

& now here I am blogging & watching one of my favorite movies "Coming to America".

I'm actually about to get started on my homework.

I have to do a presentation on Value & the 4 P's of Marketing, finish my Textile Company Report and History Fashion dictionary. I put a good dent in my homework last week, it's just some finishing touches I need to do.

I feel so good having accomplished so much already!






Trying to stretch.
Have a happy Sunday!

-Patricia

*sources: www.lushusa.com

No comments: