Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello? (((echo)))(((echo)))(((echo)))

Shame on me, I've been a bad blogger! As we all know my husband is home & home for good! He's been home for about 6 months & thus the reason for my complete and utter lack of blogging. I keep saying that I'm gonna start up again to exercise my writing skills, I would love to continue blogging as my creative outlet. So here I am, again.

Quick update:
-In about 3 hours I am officially on winter break! (Yes, I'm blogging in class)
-I have officially been in California for a year!
-I've been in school for 1 1/2 years already, only 1 1/2 years to go!
-My schedule next quarter is pretty hectic. I usually like to give myself 3-4 day weekends when putting my schedule together but next quarter I am at school M, T, W & F and to make matters worse I have all night classes. I'm taking Fashion Show Production, 3D Visual Merchandising, Apparel Marketing, Sales Promotions & Contemporary Art.
-We're moving into our new place on Monday, I can't wait!
-We set the date, our budget is set & our venue is finalized for our wedding! Yeah, we're already married but we married in Va with no family around so now we are celebrating our marriage in Ca with all our closest friends & family =) ps: I already found my dress. I la-la-la love it!

----

Why does is not feel like the Holidays? Maybe I'm so consumed with school, 6 hours drives and our upcoming move. Bleh.

I'm sure once I start my Christmas shopping I will feel more in the Holiday Spirit.

---

In an attempt to save some dough I have cut down my shopping to pretty much only necessities. It's not an easy task, I'll tell you that. Meanwhile, I will just online window shop and drool until the time is right for me to do some shopping =)

Here are a few things that make me go (((swoon)))




*courtesy of Jeffrey Campbell

Jeffrey Campbell shoes make my heart happy. It's apparent that the platform shoe is making a comeback & I'm totally down with it.





*courtesy of Acne

What can I say, I'm a shoe fanatic. =)

'till next time....

Peace & Love!

-Patricia

No comments: